Elite Garage Door Installation in Reno & Sparks, NV
Professional Garage Door Installation in Sparks, NV
Your garage door is one of the main focal points of your home. It’s often one of the first things people notice when they arrive at your residence. So, it’s safe to say your garage door has a significant impact on the look of your home, but what about function? That’s just as important as appearance. You need a garage door and opener that work for you every day. A properly functioning garage door protects your vehicles, home, and belongings. Elite Garage Door is here to help. Call our garage door installation experts in Reno, NV if you think it’s time to upgrade your home. Our team can help you choose the perfect garage door for your home. Call us today to get started!
5 Signs You Need a New Garage Door
Are you wondering if it’s time to replace your garage door? It can be difficult to know when it’s time to move on and install a brand-new residential garage door. At Elite Garage Door, we can help you decide if it’s time for an upgrade. Our team can come to look at your door and suggest the appropriate solution. While we’re there, we can also provide a free estimate for the garage door replacement. It might be time to call us about a new garage door installation in Reno, NV if you’ve noticed any of the following issues:
- Response time: Has the response time of your door gotten slower? While garage doors aren’t mean to fly open and closed at super-high speeds, a properly functioning garage door will show a response right away without any hesitation.
- Increased noise: Strange noises coming from your garage door should not be ignored. If you hear any alarming sounds, like grinding, crunching, squeaking, or banging, it’s time to have a professional take a look.
- Failing safety features: Garage doors are large and heavy, making them a potential for injury if the proper safety features aren’t in place. Have you noticed that the door doesn’t reverse when the sensor is triggered? If so, that’s a major hazard and should be addressed right away.
- Appearance: Garage doors have the potential to improve or hinder your curb appeal. If your door is looking a little outdated or dull, it’s time to think about upgrading to a more appealing style.
- Outdated technology: Many new doors have a lot of added features and capabilities. If you’re wanting the latest technology, and your old door isn’t matching up, give us a call.
New Garage Door Installation
We understand a new garage door is a big decision. As such a major investment, your garage door installation should be smooth and affordable. Elite Garage Door ensures your garage door installation is done with precision and professionalism. We believe a garage door should last for many years without any hassle. You can trust us to professionally install your new garage door using the highest quality techniques. Trusting the Elite Garage Door team means fewer repairs and a smooth-running garage door.
What Are the Main Types of Garage Doors?
We offer many different types of garage doors to meet your every need and desire. The main types of garage doors include:
- Faux Wood –Get the beauty of natural wood without the upkeep with a faux wood garage installation. Faux wood complements the look of your property, is easy to clean, safe from warping, and highly durable. Since faux wood is lightweight, the garage doors are easy and fast to install.
- Mid-Century Modern –Many homeowners love the minimalistic look of mid-century modern garages. They fit well with modern homes with flat roofs and geometric lines. Mid-century garage doors are made with stainless steel, glass, copper, aluminum, and composite wood. Steel – One of the most common garage doors, a steel door is made of versatile material to match your home easily. Steel garage doors are offered in a variety of colors, designs, and prices.
- Wooden –Real wood is challenging to replicate. A real wooden garage door is beautiful and artistic. Wooden garage doors provide a natural sound barrier due to their heavy structure. They’re customized and truly individual.
- Contemporary –Contemporary garage doors follow a modern style. They’re offered in a variety of styles and colors to match your home perfectly. They blend in with many different architectural styles.
Do I Need Garage Door Insulation?
Garage door insulation helps your home stay energy efficient throughout the year. Insulating your attached garage door is the best way to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. We offer various types of garage door insulation to meet your needs, including:
- Fiberglass Insulation – Fiberglass is the most common type of insulation. It comes in long blankets and pre-cut batts to easily fit between ceiling joists and wall studs.
- Cellulose Insulation – Cellulose is a recycled type of insulation made of recycled newspapers. It’s treated with fire retardant and fits in the walls and ceilings with a special machine.
- Rigid Foam Insulation – Expanded and extruded polystyrene and polyisocyanurate materials make up rigid foam. It has a high R-value for energy efficiency and is best used in thin walls.
- Spray Foam Insulation – Spray foam is energy efficient and durable. It’s air-sealed and has a high R-value.
We offer garage door insulation kits for metal doors. Our team of professionals is experienced with all types of garage insulation, and we’ll ensure all areas of the garage door are seamed with special trim.
Our Commitment to Customers
At Elite Garage Door, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We strive to offer quality services at an affordable price, so our customers get the best without breaking the bank. If you need garage door service or new door installation, give us a call today to request a free estimate. We promise you’ll love our service and our low prices.