Elite Garage Door Opener Services in Reno, NV
Garage Door Opener
Your garage door opener is one of the most essential parts of your home. The garage door is the door that most people use to enter and exit without much thought. Switches and remote controls control this motorized device. Elite Garage Door experts install and replace your garage door openers with a high level of expertise. We carry many models and brands of garage doors and their components for your convenience. We’re here to ensure your garage door opener is working at peak performance.
We Install New Garage Door Openers in Reno, NV
While they aren’t an absolute necessity, garage door openers make life a lot easier. When your opener stops working, you’re left to pull the door up and down yourself, creating more work and consuming more of your time. At Elite Garage Door, we provide repairs and installation of new garage door openers in Reno, NV. Our team of experts can identify the issue with your opener and suggest any necessary repairs or the replacement of the entire opener. We pride ourselves on the ability to provide fast and friendly service to all of our customers. Call us today to see how convenient it is to work with us.
Complete Garage Door Repairs
We are able to provide repairs on any type of opener, whether ceiling-mounted or wall-mounted. Need an opener installed for the first time? We can do that, too. You can be assured that any opener we install will be easy to use, less noisy, and one hundred percent safe and secure. We can also perform repair services on your entire garage door system, including:
- Springs, both torsion and extension
- Garage door maintenance
- Rollers, cables, tracks, and hinges
- Weather seals and insulators
- Track alignment
- Motor repair
- Warranty services
Garage Door Opener Repair or Replacement?
It’s important to pay attention to the performance of your garage door opener to know if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If you notice any differences in how it functions, it might be time for a repair or a replacement. You may notice a need for repair or replacement when your garage door opener moves slower, vibrates, makes loud sounds, or opens randomly. The most common reasons for a garage door opener replacement include:
- Significant damage from extreme weather or outside factors
- Absence of child safety sensors
- Need lower noise content
- Upgrade technology
- Aged door
- Poor energy efficiency
Types Of Garage Door Openers
The main difference between different types of garage door openers is how the motor moves the trolley to open the door. Garage door opener types are broken down into four main categories, including:
- Screw Drive Opener –The screw drive opener includes a threaded steel rod that helps move the trolley. It is quiet with only a few moving parts. It’s perfect for attached garages.
- Chain Drive Opener –The chain drive uses a metal chain to drive the trolley, resulting in the up and down movement of the garage door. It’s the least expensive and the loudest of all garage door openers.
- Belt Drive Opener –A rubber belt slides the trolley to raise and lower your garage door. A belt drive opener is quiet and doesn’t produce a high level of vibration. It requires a low level of maintenance.
- Direct Drive Opener –A direct-drive opener moves the trolley directly with its motor. It uses a simple process to open and close the door, resulting in a quiet and smooth operation.
Exceptional Service at an Affordable Price
Have you been searching for a trusted garage door technician in Reno, NV? Then you’ve come to the right place. We ensure your repair and installation service gets done right the first time. You can depend on us as your neighborhood garage door experts. As a premier garage door repair company, we have a track record of serving our customers with the highest level of care and quality to be found anywhere in the Reno area. The next time you need garage door repairs or new installation, be sure to give us a call. We’ll be ready to provide you with a fast and reliable service you can trust.